Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I've been a bad bad blogger

I've been a bad blogger. I just been real busy recently and haven't gotten much uninterrupted computer time. I sent out my 3rd and final SP10 "reveal" package to Vange, and here it is.
A little angel ornament, Lavender scented car freshener, and in the tin is a row counter on a bracelet that has little Celtic Knot beads on it.

A total of 1770 yds of Merino Lace yarn, plenty for a shawl or multiple smaller projects.
An Irish angel pin, Irish creme chocolate and the row counter out of its tin.
A couple goodies for her kitty cat.
A Fabri Knit Kit for a Denim Hobo Bag.

And a hand knit wash cloth that I made her with a 4 leaf clover in the center.
Enjoy Vange!

1 comment:

Knitting Maude said...

I'm finally getting to visit you. Thanks a ton. You're the best. Cliona loves everything. I Love your blog too.

Vange