Monday, July 23, 2007

Sweet Little Layettes

I have been busy knitting even though I have not had much computer time to update. This is the layette set for my SIL who is not finding out the sex of the baby. I'm going to wait and put pink or blue buttons and ribbon for the bonnet.

Since I have some time I'll hold off on seaming since that's the least fun and because I FINALLY got my yarn for the Mystery Stole!!! My Swatch is blocking but it looks like I'll be using # 4's with my Zephyr, and it was as wonderful to work with that as I have read all over Blogg Land. It blocks beautifully. I'm sure I'll be caught up with the clue's soon now that I can give all my knitting time it this week and next week when I'm in Aruba!
I also finished a Devil Hat from Stitch n Bitch for my sister for her Sweet Sixteen party Saturday. If my Dad remembered to take a pic and send it to me with her wearing it I'll post it up.

No comments: