Monday, August 27, 2007

I just wanted to knit


I had to put down my Mystery Stole for a little while, mainly because my DH and I have been on a "24" kick all summer. I have a HUGE crush on Jack Bauer and I can't watch and follow charts and beading at the same time. Sooooo put it aside just for a couple nights and I CO for a baby blanket in my Grandmother's signature pattern. Now I can do both because I just wanted to knit!

My stepsister is most likely having a GIRL! Yay! We are a family with lots of boys. The second ultrasound will confirm it in a month, so I still want to hold off on that.
Every time I wear my knitted socks I really want to knit socks, and after the baby/Christmas knitting is past that's just what I'm gonna do :)




And I still can't shut off the flash on the digital camera without Don's help.

No comments: