Thursday, January 25, 2007

I need to get more organized!

So the gorgeous piece of hand painted furniture (pictured below)calls to me every day aching for a doily to keep it nice and warm. After sifting through my zillions upon zillions of patterns at home and surfing the net only to find mostly crochet patterns. I remembered a leaflet I have (somewhere) that has an elongated diamond shaped doily. this realization only came to me when I saw this leaflet during my Internet search and remembered that I actually own it. Unfortunately for me it is not with the bulk of my pattern stash, so now I have to sift through the couple areas...or should I saw disaster areas..of where it may be. this brings me back to my New years resolution to get my knitting storage area of the basement in full feng-shui mode, nice neat and organized.

On other knitting notes, River picked out brown buttons for his cat's eyes. I am about half way done stitching it together, but I think I am going to need more stuffing. Not sure if I will get it done tonight since we have the first of many "open houses" for River's pre-school next year....and getting the boyz into school is definitely at the top of my priority list, lol!

No comments: