Friday, May 11, 2007

My Secret Pal Has Struck Again

I received this package last Thursday but have not been able to give it its proper adue since I left that night for an out of state weekend wedding and then returned home with a sick kid who eventually passed it to me in the form of laryngitis. its the first time I ever lost my voice because I got sick, but it is quite similar to when I had my tonsils removed just 6 years ago. The one upside, as you can tell by the following pic is that it in now way affects my knitting :)

This package was a great surprise as I was packing for my trip. With a card it included a hand knit pot holder in a drop dead gorgeous teal color with a little matching pot, a sheep pez dispenser, two peach scented tea lights, two little rubber fish toys for each of the boys that they have already played with in the tub, a 32 in. sz. 3 Bamboo Cir'sand 4 balls of Mystic Alpaca in a beautiful purple that I would call a true Grape Bubblegum color. You can see how much I love it already in the pic above, 3 days of knitting so far. I am using the diamond fantasy shawl pattern. Thank you thank you Secret Pal you are the best!


No comments: