Sunday, April 22, 2007

1 down 1 to go!

I finished Al's hat, almost. It still needs to be blocked and Don wants a pompom on the top in mixed purple & yellow. Obviously I decided against lettering because I really wanted it to be a good hat, so I needed a rib all over and the lettering and 1x1 rib just wasn't cuttin it.

Tonight I will CO the bear blankie because I need to knit up to a point after the pattern in order to take it to my knittogether tomorrow. Although I did swatch up that sock yarn, and I can CO both to bring....we'll see :)

FYI: Last night I discovered that in a pinch a sz 1 DPN can double as the key to unlock our bathroom door ;)

I also got a post card in yesterday's mail from my SP giving me the clue that she lives in Toronto, Canada. I've been to Canada once...to elope! It was a cute surprise.

No comments: