Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Pink!!!

Well its official!!! Myy step-sister is having a girl!!! I have boys, my SIL has a boy AND every time I went to knit a gift.....yup!, it was for a boy! With the exception of my cousin in Florida BUT my Grandmother, my knitting mentor, knit blankets for all her grandchildren about 10 years ago "just in case" so that was taken care of. I knit her blanket buddy, but it wasn't pink, it was purple. I figured everything she got was most likely pink, so this would be nice change. I think I'm gonna have fun digging through my pattern stash....(pink, frill, and ruffles Oh my!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so how did your lil guy enjoy his 1st day of school...& all the ones to follow????!!!!

so you finally get to knit for a girl...that's awesome!! I myself prefer boys, but there is alot more choices for girls...somebody needs to fix that, doncha think??!!!

make sure you let me know your zip code cause that's the only thing holding up your package which is anxiously ready to head your way....

your secret pal!!