Friday, March 16, 2007

Finished 2nd pair and SP10


As it turned out, my food poisoning was actually a stomach bug that got passed all around my house so I have not been able to update in a while but here is my second pair of knitted socks. These fit much better than the first pair but I still see room for improvements. Definitely going to try size 0's once I get my hands on some knit picks cir's in that size since I am convinced I will only use Magic Loop for socks.
I have made contact with my spoilee and I spotted a comment from my spoiler so SP10 is officially in motion! This is my first exchange like this so I can already see this being a great time. I already have some ideas for my spoilee, I'll just have to go cyber shopping on my fav sites to get the juices flowing.
Don showed my how to work the flash on the camera so I really want to put up a better pic of the shawl I'm working on. I think since I'm snowed in today I may put a longer cable on the needle so I can stretch it out a bit and get a better shot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very, very nice socks!