Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The All Over Lace Faroese Shawl




I haven't been able to update recently since I had a bout of (what I think was) food poisoning these last few days. I don't wish that on anyone!


but here is a pic of the lace shawl I have been working on from Heartstrings. http://www.heartstringsfiberarts.com/a16.shtm I LOVE that company :) Their patterns are so well written. My next shawl will also be from them I have the pattern to the Scottish Lace Thistle, but I am waiting to find the Ann yarn in the colorway that is shown on their site. Beautiful purple and greens, but it seems to be sold out everywhere so I will try to search for it again when this one is complete.



This is a very enjoyable lace pattern to knit and I love the turquoise with yellows and greens. I think I am about half way done in row numbers, but since it is increasing every row I know I have a lot more than half the knitting to do.


I really have to learn how to size my images. I'm sure its real easy once you figure it out.

I just got the info for my spoilee for the secret pal 10 I am participating in. I can already tell this is going to be fun :) I am pretty sure its closed for new people now, but I'd bet there will be a secret pal 11 so here is the link if anyone wants to check it out http://secretpal10.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Hello There!
I believe you are my spoilee. Alow me to introduce myself...in about three months!
For now let me say that I look forward to getting to know you.

Anonymous said...

I love the colors here! You are a very good lace knitter. Great eye candy.