Monday, April 2, 2007

Secret Pal Birthday Surprise!




I got an email B-day card from my secret Pal that had a pic of Dr. Jack from LOST on it :) It also told me to keep an eye out for this little goodie package. Along with the card came the SnB ca lander...I love those rip away daily calenders and I usually get one over Christmas but didn't this year :) There was also a fabric zippered gadget bag that had an Ice cream Cone lolly pop in it, Sz 9 Clover needles in 9 inch length, A Margarita Fruit Dip mix, AND a ball of Lana Grossa Sock yarn in an awsome multi reds & blacks!!! OTN I have those fingerless gloves for my Secret Pal Spoilee and when those are done I am ready to make my 3rd pair of socks! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You to my Secret Pal! You Rock :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome.
SShh...it's such a secret.