Monday, April 9, 2007

Some Excitement

We've had some excitement in the Stiles household this week. My husband was injured at work and part of his ear was amputated! It had to be surgically reattached. With the help of some good pain meds he is doing pretty well. On the whole he is fine, nothing with his hearing was effected. He does have a small fracture in his cheek bone also. He is an elevator mechanic and was trapped between the wall and an elevator and when he tried to get free his ear was ripped by the ear lobe.

I'll post more on knitting notes later with some pics. I have a secret pal package that I want to get out by the end of the week. I need to check up on my patient now :)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Amy, found your blog through Chrissy's Space.
Tell Donald we wish him well and a speedy recovery.
Love, Heidi and family